- •Subjects in primary prevention with hypercholesterolemia are often not well managed.
- •Algorithms and risk charts are the main tool to assess cardiovascular risk in these.
- •Additional risk factors may impact the individual’s cardiovascular risk.
- •Dietary approach, nutraceuticals, or drugs may be considered in primary prevention.
- •Achieving therapeutic goals increases adherence to therapy and reduces CV risk.
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
User LicenseCreative Commons Attribution – NonCommercial – NoDerivs (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) |
For non-commercial purposes:
- Read, print & download
- Redistribute or republish the final article
- Text & data mine
- Translate the article (private use only, not for distribution)
- Reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works
- Sell or re-use for commercial purposes
- Distribute translations or adaptations of the article
Elsevier's open access license policy