- •Patients with elevated TyG index had higher risk of unfavorable functional outcome at discharge and in-hospital mortality, implicating the significant short-term prognostic effect of TyG index in patients with ischemic stroke.
- •The TyG index provided incremental prognostic information for short-term unfavorable functional outcome over conventional risk factors.
- •Our study suggested that TyG index has implication in optimizing the risk stratification of short-term ischemic stroke outcomes to guide clinical decision.
Background and aims
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'