- •ABSI had a linear and positive association with total and cardiovascular mortality in diabetes.
- •ABSI showed a higher all-cause and cardiovascular mortality risk among men and young patients.
- •Both sex and age modified the association of ABSI and all-cause mortality.
Background and Aims
Methods and Results
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Nutrition, Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
☆This work was supported by the PhD startup foundation of Northern Jiangsu Subei People’s Hospital (BSQDJ0055).