- •Baseline TyG index is positively associated with depression progression.
- •Effect of TyG index is more stable in men, the elder and overweight people.
- •Monitoring TyG index deserves attention for mental health from metabolic perspective.
Background and Aims
Methods and Results
Abbreviations:TyG (triglyceride glucose index), DALYs (disability-adjusted life years), IR (insulin resistance), CHARLS (China Health and Retirement Longitudinal Study), CES-D (Center for Epidemiological Survey Depression Scale), PHQ-9 (Patient Health Questionnaire-9)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'